Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little reflection

This lesson went a lot smoother. I was able to loosen up and smile more with my peers, and to be honest, it makes my lesson a lot more fun (isn't that what you want your profession is suppose to be anyway?). I also liked how I gave a lot more feedback to more students. It's a big improvement from last lesson. Unfortunately, I forgot many things in my lesson like a safety statment, cues, a nice hook to get everyone interested among other things. My aim for tomorrow is to combine my new found "Physical Educator" self (smiles, jokes and all) with the all the things I missed in lab B1 and make my lesson all I know it can be. Can't wait for teaching the fling and irish fling tomorrow!

Here is my feedback form and transcript. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment